Left Behind Left Behind

Very nicely done. I love the way the story is presented without any dialogue and your ability to convey the message flawlessly.

Mentos Clock is Sick Mentos Clock is Sick

Ahaha

This was fairly enjoyable. The animation wasn't amazing but it had some good comedy in there. Nice job.

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 1/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 1/2

That was good

It wasn't that funny, but still quite enjoyable to watch. I'll be looking for the second half.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Amazing

That was my favorite of them. However, you're originality is lacking. Even though each individual element is different, you always use the same general plot. It's still funny, but maybe something different next time.

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Lacks humor

When I see 'parody', I expect it to be hilarious. However, all you did was make them say things about themselves that were negative. I do agree with you on some points in here though, but it really did not entertain me.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Sorry bout that.

30 Hour Limitation 30 Hour Limitation

Twas Great

I'm not sure which one I liked more. They were pretty much the same to me, but very cool nonetheless. How many more of these are gonna be made?

yodd responds:

I don't want to overdo the whole concept/get repetative... i MAY make a third, but not for a while.

NG Audio Portal NG Audio Portal

Yay

Me being an AP submitter myself, I really enjoyed this flash. I wouldn't have minded a quality control because this ran very poorly on my computer.

chillyphilly responds:

Stoked that you liked it man...and sorry bout the lag, theres a lot of movieclips and filters used in a couple of little scenes.

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

Heh

That made me giggle a little. Nice parody.

30 Hour Challenge 30 Hour Challenge

I'm glad to see that not all the flashes my songs are used in suck. It was very well done and reminded me a lot of A Simple Line series. Thanks for using my song. :D

~ DSM

yodd responds:

Thanks for making fitting and nice audio :D

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

5000TH REVIEW! :D

This is a really good flash. Very hilarious. The way you drew everything made it work so well. You're a very funny flash artist, and would like to see more of your AWESOME movies on NG.