Kazmo - Far Side of the Moon Kazmo - Far Side of the Moon

This is amazing

I love the chord progression you used, especially when the piano comes in around 3:15.

***I don't get it, people are dling this, but they're 0ing it too? That doesn't make sense, if you dl this, please 5 it, thanks.***

This song is listed in the top 30. That might explain that.

Kazmo responds:

True that :P

Thanks!

xKore - Dubbed to Death xKore - Dubbed to Death

Quiet

This is really cool and all but the mix is really quiet.

Brainsick [DEMO] - 2008 Brainsick [DEMO] - 2008

This is the cools

Tell Drury I said hi.

Draze - System Unstable [HOT] Draze - System Unstable [HOT]

I thought you were done

A couple of months ago I remember reading about how you were done with making music. What made you change your mind?

Anyways, this is quite good. I'm gonna help support your return as much as I can. :P

Draze responds:

I quit over a year ago, but recently people have been throwing buckets of compliments at me, about how awesome my music is and should make more, so I thought what the hell, lol.

It's good to see some oldschool audio newgrounders around!

Requited Requited

Egotistical

Man. You sure are better than me. I really like how the overly distorted bass is too loud and clips. The progression of the piece is amazing. 6 minutes of the same bass that's so perfectly mastered.

You should really listen to what you make before you go around boasting that you're better than everyone else. Yeah, the drum work is nice along with the other synth work, but that bass is way too painful to listen to. Even if you are better than other artists on here, you still aren't good. If you have such a vast musical knowledge, use it and make something good for once.

endlessnumber responds:

it's not clipping, that's called distortion.

anyways, i did refinish this, the remaster has been uploaded, i took it down from before... i can assure you that my work there is better than your work, if it is not already here.

-The show- -The show-

Haha

When I was playing Castle Crashers and heard this song, I thought that you might have made this. This song fits the game very well and actually makes the bosses more fun.

{Intergalactic} [cnb Remix] {Intergalactic} [cnb Remix]

I gotta agree a little with goldarrow here

I really like the drum and bass elements in this song, but I must say that since this is a remix, I have to consider the remixed parts as well. First off, the robotic intergalactic voice is somewhat hard to relate to the original when first listening to this song. Also, I didn't like the fade out. You're cutting out the vocals in mid-sentence and it's kind of annoying. It would have been better if you had faded out with nothing but the drums, bass, and any other sounds, maybe even the intergalactic.

Putting those things asides, this song has a very good dnb sound.

cornandbeans responds:

it actually never was finished so I faded out where the vocals stopped being in sync lol

:S

Classimania Classimania

Garageband Loops

Don't try and take credit for something you didn't actually do. These are all Garageband loops.

wii1 responds:

These MAY be garageband loops, but I did them myself, all by ears. Thanks for the review.

This Time This Time

Amazing

This is really amazing. Newgrounds needs more talent like this.

Dj Otherworld - Chilly Cap Dj Otherworld - Chilly Cap

Nice

Good approach to the song. I listened to your other DNB song as well. The ambience is very nicely done. I'd like to see you try on something a little more gritty though, something like what Spor would do.

raretools responds:

Thx trying to add my style to it :)