Left Behind Left Behind

Very nicely done. I love the way the story is presented without any dialogue and your ability to convey the message flawlessly.

Mentos Clock is Sick Mentos Clock is Sick

Ahaha

This was fairly enjoyable. The animation wasn't amazing but it had some good comedy in there. Nice job.

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 1/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 1/2

That was good

It wasn't that funny, but still quite enjoyable to watch. I'll be looking for the second half.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

I've been waiting forever for this to come out! Great job guys. It's a wonderful update from the first one.

Castlewars Castlewars

Relaxing

This game was surprisingly fun. When I saw that this was a card game, I thought that it wasn't going to be too great. When I had actually played the game, I really enjoyed myself. It was simple yet fun. You don't get that much anymore. It was also a very relaxing game. This is something I would play after a long day of toil. Good job.

~ DSM

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

First Flash Game?

That's very surprising. This game is very well done. I love it. You really attacked the Zombie style very well. Graphics were great, style was all well, the sounds fit perfectly, there was tons of violence, it was interactive (lol), and though it wasn't meant to be funny, I found some parts quite amusing. I laughed at that clown you threw in there.

Overall, this game is perfect.

Kazmo - Far Side of the Moon Kazmo - Far Side of the Moon

This is amazing

I love the chord progression you used, especially when the piano comes in around 3:15.

***I don't get it, people are dling this, but they're 0ing it too? That doesn't make sense, if you dl this, please 5 it, thanks.***

This song is listed in the top 30. That might explain that.

Kazmo responds:

True that :P

Thanks!

xKore - Dubbed to Death xKore - Dubbed to Death

Quiet

This is really cool and all but the mix is really quiet.

Brainsick [DEMO] - 2008 Brainsick [DEMO] - 2008